More than 1.2 Million people get impacted each year from our Prevention, Follow-up and Day Observation Programs.
Why Drug Prevention program?
BYFC undertook a massive health education and Prevention program to raise basic health Prevention amongst its group members and the surrounding public in general. Considering the increasing number of drug addicts in our project area, prevention of drug abuse was included as an item in our health Prevention program.
BYFC Drug Prevention Program activity among students, youth and community people in our working areas. We have been able to contact the high school and the madrasha students (senior), youth organizations/clubs, women organizations, NGOs, training forums, religious organizations, trade unions, garment factories, and community gatherings. We took part in such discussions and motivational activities. Part of the Prevention program, we also arrange follow-up and day observation programs.
- Drug Prevention in School, College and Madrasa & Organization
- Drug Prevention Miking Activities
- Prevention Activities Among risky & Floating Community
- Prevention Leaflet Distribution
- Sticker Distribution
- Brochure Distribution
- Mass Ralley
- Drug Prevention Rally
- Festoon Distribution
- Talk show
- Drug Prevention Book Publication
- Prevention social media & Online webinar
- Mobile SMS
- Documentary/Film Sho
- Prevention Drama/Gamvira/Theme Song/ Jari Gaan/Slogan
- Door to Door Activities
- Guardian/Teacher’s Seminar
- Uthan Boithak
- Meeting with Local Government & Leaders
- Drug Prevention Truck Campaign.
- Sports & Tournaments
- Cultural Competition Ceremony
- Debate Competition
- Quiz Competition
- Essay Competition
- Art Competition
- Day Observation
- 26th June – World Anti-drug day.
- 1st December – International HIV/AIDS Day.